The Society provides a range of high quality training opportunities for association and membership professionals looking to develop and grow.
On this page you will find information about our latest training and development opportunities.
We are pleased to announce our programme of one-day induction training courses for those joining and returning to the association and membership sector.
What is this training?
A structured one-day course that provides new starters from a wide range of membership organisations and associations with critical knowledge and insight that will enable them to ‘hit the ground running’ in their new role. This focused one-day course is for all levels of staff who are new to the association and membership sector and is also a great way for delegates to start to build their professional network!
- Provide individuals with the skills/knowledge required to grow in confidence more quickly
- Improved consistency/quality of knowledge/insight/understanding of the sector
- Learn from professionals who have started their careers in a similar role/organisation
- Provide solid groundwork for future career within your organisation
- Meet/network other professionals working in similar organisations
– Standard rate (pp) – £245
– Registered Charity rate (pp) – £195
Offer: 3 for 2 on all group bookings